Altar Servers are members of the community, ages fifth grade and up, who assist the priests before, during, and after Mass. Altar serving is a quiet but important and dignified part of the Mass and an easy way to be involved with the service. Training is mandatory.
of Holy Communion
Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion are commissioned by the pastor to assist the priests and deacons in distributing communion during Mass, to home-bound sick and aged of the parish. Contact Trisha Smith at 214-956-8795 or
Extraordinary Minister Schedules
- Saturday 5:00 pm (February 17 - March 24)
- Sunday 8:00 am (February 17 - March 24)
- Sunday 9:30 am (February 17 - March 24)
- Sunday 11:00 am (February 17 - March 24)
- Sunday 12:30 pm (February 17 - March 24)
- Sunday 5:00 pm (February 17 - March 24)
Lector Schedule (February 11 - March 18, 2018)
Ushers welcome the people as they gather for Mass, assist the people in finding a place in the assembly, gather their offerings for the church, and thank them for their attendance and participation as they leave. Contact Lisa Bell at 214-695-9266 or .