Altar Servers are members of the community, ages fifth grade and up, who assist the priests before, during, and after Mass. Altar serving is a quiet but important and dignified part of the Mass and an easy way to be involved with the service. Training is mandatory.
You can also contact David McCain at 214-709-6321 or at .
The schedule for Altar Servers is maintained on SignUpGenius.
of Holy Communion
Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion are commissioned by the pastor to assist the priests and deacons in distributing communion during Mass, to home-bound sick and aged of the parish. Contact Wanda Avery at 972-393-5098 or at
Extraordinary Minister Schedules
- Saturday 5:00 pm (May 14 - July 2, 2017)
- Sunday 8:00 am (May 14 - July 2, 20177)
- Sunday 9:30 am (May 14 - July 2, 2017)
- Sunday 11:00 am (May 14 - July 2, 2017)
- Sunday 12:30 pm (May 14 - July 2, 2017)
- Sunday 5:00 pm (May 14 - July 2, 2017)
Lector Schedule (June 4 through July 9, 2017)
Ushers welcome the people as they gather for Mass, assist the people in finding a place in the assembly, gather their offerings for the church, and thank them for their attendance and participation as they leave. Contact Lisa Bell at 214-695-9266 or .