Altar Servers are members of the community, ages fifth grade and up, who assist the priests before, during, and after Mass. Altar serving is a quiet but important and dignified part of the Mass and an easy way to be involved with the service. Training is mandatory.
Contact Patricia Rodriguez at 214-536-6068.
of Holy Communion
Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion are commissioned by the pastor to assist the priests and deacons in distributing communion during Mass, to home-bound sick and aged of the parish. Contact Trisha Smith at 214-956-8795 or
Extraordinary Minister Schedules
- Saturday 5:00 pm (Jan. 20 - Feb. 24, 2019)
- Sunday 8:00 am (Jan. 20 - Feb. 24, 2019)
- Sunday 9:30 am (Jan. 20 - Feb. 24, 2019)
- Sunday 11:00 am (Jan. 20 - Feb. 24, 2019)
- Sunday 12:30 pm (Jan. 20 - Feb. 24, 2019)
- Sunday 5:00 pm (Jan. 20 - Feb. 24, 2019)
Lector Schedule (Dec. 16, 2018 - Jan. 20, 2019)
Lector Schedule (Jan. 27, 2019 - Mar. 03, 2019)
Ushers welcome the people as they gather for Mass, assist the people in finding a place in the assembly, gather their offerings for the church, and thank them for their attendance and participation as they leave. Contact Lisa Bell at 214-695-9266 or .