Middle School Youth Ministry
Middle School Youth Ministry is open to all 5th-8th grade youth at St. Monica Catholic Church. Our High School team leaders plan and lead all of the programming for the middle school students in gender specific groups. Formation focuses on growth in our Catholic faith, the virtues, and leadership. Every month we do some form of service for others- sometimes in house (making Valentines for shut-ins) and other time we will go off campus to take on larger projects.
Next Middle School Ministry Date: Sunday, February 23rd, 2020, 6-7:30 p.m.
Families are invited to join us once a month for family gatherings. We usually have a potluck followed by a guest speaker for the parents and programming for elementary and middle school students. The nursery is open for infants and toddlers. Hope you can join us!
Next Family Gathering Date: Sunday, March 8th, 2020, 6-7:30 p.m.
RSVP for Family Gathering here:
- 2/23, 6-7:30pm Middle School Ministry Boys- 109/field, Girls- 220
- 3/8, 6-7:30pm Family Gathering Room 109 (Nursery / gym for kids)
- 3/29, 6-7:30pm Middle School Ministry Boys- 109/Gym or field, Girls- 220
- 4/5 Palm Sunday Family Mission Day Place and Time TBD
- 4/10 Good Friday Family Mission Day Place and Time TBD
- 4/19, 7:30pm Middle School Ministry Boys- 109/Gym, Girls- 220
- 5/3, 6-7:30pm Family Gathering Room 109 (Nursery / gym for kids)