Guidelines for Christmas Angel Donors
If possible please purchase at least two new clothing items and two new toys. New sweats, pajamas, underwear and socks are always welcome. The sizes are provided for the items needed.
The angel card for the elderly will have a specific list of their needs. If possible please purchase at least two items from the list.
- Please do not wrap gifts. If you like, you can donate giftwrap, gift boxes and/or bags.
- If you would like a tax letter please request one at the time you drop off gifts, we will gladly provide one.
- Please securely attach the number of your angel to the outside of your bag.
- Gifts may be dropped off beginning Monday, November 27th. You may drop them off at the Church Office Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm On December 11th you may also drop off from 6 pm to 8 pm at the storage container next to the Family Center.
- Last day of collection will be December 11th.
If you have any questions please call the Church Office at 214-358-1453 or e-mail
* Many of our families have multiple children and our goal is for each child to receive an even amount of gifts.